Saturday, December 1, 2012

Vascular Age Test

Vascular age is the age of our blood vessel, especially the arteries when compared to our own age. When your vascular age is older than your age, you might develop cardiovascular disease in the future. This test is not common in Indonesia, but we have a device, named uBioClip, that will help you discover your vascular age. As a result, you might have the chance to improve your lifestyle and eat healthier food, to prevent the potential cardiovascular disease.

Vascular age is determined by genetic factors, lifestyle, your choice of food, etc. After conducting the tests with uBioClip, I found that young people in Indonesia tend to have older vascular age compared to their own age. Their have blood vessel which are at least 20 years older than their age. I suspect that fast food and unhealthy food gives major contribution to this phenomenon.

Here I would like to share my vascular age test result before and after Smart Detox Program. Before the program, my vascular age index was +15, which means fifteen years older than my age and my vascular age type was B, which means average and that my blood vessel is not 100% clean due to fat and plaque. After consuming Smart Detox products for about 1 month, my blood vessel condition improved. The vascular age index was -3, which means 3 years younger than my age. My vascular age index was also better because the blood vessel was very clean and moved to point A.


The result before Smart Detox program

The result after Smart Detox program

No comments:

Post a Comment